OSHCstudents – The Allianz Care Mental Wellbeing app is a value-added benefit to Allianz Care Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) members who are aged 18 years or above. Members can access up to 2 hours of Coaching, equivalent to 4 coaching calls. Once you have finished your coaching sessions, you can still enjoy the app and continue to use the skill-based programs for the duration of your Allianz Care OSHC policy.
- How to take care of your mental health as an international student in Australia
- Help with finding a mental health practitioner
- OSHC and mental health support
A personal mental health coach in your pocket
Train your mind, reframe your thoughts and get in touch with a real-life person to chat to when you need it.
The program is available to Allianz Care OSHC members as an added benefit, at no extra cost.
Take control of your well-being and learn the skills to get through the tough times
In 4 weeks, the Allianz Care Mental Wellbeing app may help you
- Reduce stress
- Form positive thoughts
- Build your confidence and happiness
Personalised, at-your-own pace mental fitness training
Start with a check up
- Assess how you’re feeling and your current stress levels
- 2 minute survey
- Receive a wellbeing score to help you track your progress
Complete your mental fitness training
- Learn skills to reframe thoughts, meditate, deal with difficult situations and more
- Practice one skill per week
- 4 minute weekly videos
- Do with an Uprise coach or on your own
Chat with an expert
- Video call or message a coach to chat about any study, work or life issue
- Flexible 30 minute sessions during or after work hours
- Up to two hours coaching support for OSHC policy holders
- Expert health professionals including licenced psychologists and counsellors
Keep training and tracking
- Advanced training modules across other wellbeing topics
- Check your wellbeing levels once a week
- Log your thoughts in your notebook
- Track how you’re improving through your profile
Allianz Care OSHC members can register via the app today!
Sign up using your Allianz Care OSHC member number and email address associated with your policy.
If you are international students, foreigners arriving to Australia, or Australian citizens traveling abroad looking for OSHC, OVHC, travel insurance, please contact OSHCstudents Team at email: firstname.lastname@example.org and our partners for further information and assistance.
OSHCstudents (source: Allianz Care Australia)