Your driver will wait for you with a sign saying.
- Do not buy a SIM card before locating your driver.
- If there are any changes regarding your flight schedule you MUST contact our hotline which noted in your APU profile.
- Should you have friends/relatives meet you please ensure that you contact the driver and advise them that you will be going with them. DO NOT leave the airport until you have spoken to the driver.
- Our vehicles are only able to carry 2 large suitcases along with 1 pull-along suitcase and/or backpack per person (NO BOXES, surfboards, golf clubs, etc.).Students who arrive with extra luggage MAY be refused transport.
APU Refund and Cancellation
The student is requested to contact us in regards to any changes in regards to their flight information.
- If this is not done and the student has missed a flight or changed details then they will be charged for the original trip to the airport plus an additional charge for the second pickup.
- If the student contacts our Supervisor at least 4 hours prior to the original flight landing there will be no extra charge.
- If the student finds an alternate way to the homestay and driver has gone to the airport there will be no refund.
- If a student cancels an airport pickup 48 hours or less prior to arrival the student will forfeit all fees paid for the service.
- If a student cancels airport pickup more the 48 hours prior to arrival there will be a refund.
Please do not hesitate to contact us via: firstname.lastname@example.org