OSHCstudents – You have Allianz Care Australia OSHC and wonder how to make a claim? Follow the easy steps below!
Direct billing medical network
The easiest way to manage your health claims is to choose a direct billing medical provider. This way, your claim will automatically be sent to us we will pay the medical provider directly.
Non-direct billing medical network
You can either pay the full amount to the medical provider then use the tax invoice to submit a claim or you can request for us to pay the medical provider directly.
There are a number of simple ways to claim including:
Claim via Allianz MyHealth app
Use the Allianz MyHealth app to submit a claim, access and update your membership details including your e-membership card, find a doctor and access our 24-hour helpline.
- Download the app or login to the portal (If you have not done so already).
- Register for an account. Be sure to have your policy number ready.
- Select ‘Submit claim’.
- Upload photos of your invoices and receipts.
- Download the claim form
- Print and complete the form
- Scan your completed form and any relevant attachments e.g. medical invoices (receipts)
- Email them to firstname.lastname@example.org with your policy number in the email subject line.
Alternatively, you can post your claim and receipts to:
Allianz Care Australia OSHC
Locked Bag 3001
Toowong QLD 4066
What happens after you submit your claim?
Once we receive you claim, we will process it within 10 working days, provided we have all the information we need. Keep in mind that postage and bank clearance times may take several days.
If you have submitted a claim for treatment you have already paid for, you can choose to have your benefit paid by:
- Electronic funds transfer – we will deposit money into your nominated bank account
- Cheque – we will send you a cheque to your Australian postal address
If you have not paid for the treatment, we can send the payment directly to your medical provider. Please make sure to indicate this on the claim form and make sure you submit your claim as soon as possible so we can pay the bill on time.
If you are international students, foreigners arriving to Australia, or Australian citizens traveling abroad looking for OSHC, OVHC, travel insurance, please contact OSHCstudents Team at email: email@example.com and our partners for further information and assistance.
OSHCstudents (source: Allianz Care Australia)