OSHCOSHCstudents – The GP ( General Practitioner) plays a central role in the delivery of health care to the Australian community.
In Australia, the GP:
- is most likely the first point of contact in matters of personal health
- coordinates the care of patients and refers patients to other specialists
- cares for patients in a whole of person approach and in the context of their work, family and community
- cares for patients of all ages, sexuality, and disease categories
- cares for patients over a period of their lifetime
- provides advice and education on health care
- performs legal processes such as certification of documents or provision of reports in relation to motor transport or work accidents.
You are international students, foreigners arrive to Australia and Australian citizens traveling abroad are looking at OSHC, OVHC, travel insurance, please contact OSHCstudents Team at email: firstname.lastname@example.org and our partners for further information and assistance.