Top 6 Interview Tips – Tip 05: Be Yourself
Sometimes in an interview it can be easy to try to give an answer that you think your interviewer wants to hear. This can sometimes get you into a sticky situation, especially if your interviewer asks follow up questions. Try to see if you can picture yourself working with the people who are interviewing you. Be honest with your answers and ask genuine questions about the work. See the following questions you can ask interviewers:
- What will my day-to-day tasks include?
- Is there any opportunity to work with others?
- What are the opportunities your company offers for professional development?
- What are the opportunities for advancement?
- Interviewers can tell a lot about someone by the types of questions they ask. If you are an international student, you are obviously a motivated individual. These types of questions only enhance the idea that you have a strong work ethic.
⁉Have a question?
We are just a call away +61 2 8123 0900
We could also be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org to assist you with any of your OSHC enquiries