OSHCstudents – Work visas issued in Australia allow temporary visa holders to undertake short-term, highly specialised, non-ongoing work which is an important part of the Australian workforce. These work visas are granted to diversify business expertise, address skill shortages, and increase entrepreneurial talent within Australia.
- 188 Business Innovation & Investment (Provisional)
- 400 Temporary Work (Short Stay Activity)
- 401 Temporary Work (Long Stay Activity)
- 402 Training and Research
- 403 Temporary Work (International Relations)
- 407 Training
- 416 Seasonal Worker Program
- 457 Skilled Temporary Work
- 461 New Zealand Citizen Family Relationship Visa
- 476 Skilled Recognised Graduate
- 489 Skilled Regional (Provisional)
- 491 Skilled Work Regional (Provisional)
If you got a job in Australia and hold the above mentioned visas, now get Working Visa health insurance (OVHC) , please contact OSHCstudents Team at email: firstname.lastname@example.org and our partners for further information and assistance.
OSHCstudents (source: Allianz Care Australia)