OSHCstudents – You are wondering under what circumstances you can get a refund for your OSHC and how to refund your OSHC. Read this article to get the answer!
- 5 things international students need to know about OSHC
- Under what circumstances will OSHC be refunded?
Reasons to request a refund for OSHC
Here we have examples of 7 common reasons why students request a refund and the necessary documents for each case:
- Withdraw/Cancel Visa; Visa rejected, Cancel Course: Confirm the Department of Home Affairs, e.g: Refusal visa letter, Withdraw visa letter, Cancel COE or offer letter
- Return to home country: exit stamp in the passport, boarding pass, Cancel visa/course, course completion certificate (Allianz OSHC requires to cancel visa), or current visa has expired.
- Holiday credit: Round ticket to Australia, current visa, etc
- Change to another visa: Current Visa, Previous visa including Bridging visa, new OSHC/OVHC policy, etc
- OSHC duration is longer than visa: Current Visa, boarding pass to Australia (if the student has arrived in Australia)
- Have another policy: COI from another provider, Current Visa, boarding pass to Australia (if the student has arrived in Australia)
- Downgrade: Refusal or cancellation of visa letter of dependent, visa and a new dependent policy (if they apply for another visa). If the student is under 18 years old, they need to provide a birth certificate or guardianship certificate and ID/Passport of their parents or guardians.
How to get a refund for my OSHC?
If your situation has changed and you need a refund of your Overseas Student Health Cover, you can contact Annalink’s education & migration agent partners or contact us directly for support. Usually, you can follow 4 simple steps:
- Step 1: Complete the refund form
- Step 2: Provide all the required documents
- Step 3: Submit & process the refund
- Step 4: Receive the refund
The average process time is 2-4 weeks. This time is calculated from the day the provider receives all the required documents.
You are international students or foreigners arriving to Australia, or Australian citizens travelling abroad who are looking for OSHC, OVHC, or travel insurance, please contact OSHCstudents Team at email: email@example.com and our partners for further information and assistance.