OSHCstudents – Sometimes, for one reason or another, you might need to cancel your OSHC. Under what circumstances will you be able to get a refund?
The reasons to get the refund:
1. Your application for a Student visa is refused
2. You are leaving Australia earlier than expected
3. You no longer hold a student visa
4. You have a simultaneous OSHC policy with another provider
5. Your OSHC policy is longer than your student visa
To cancel your OSHC policy, you’ll need to:
1. Complete the refund form
2. Attach any documentary proof of the reason for the refund, e.g. a letter from the Department of Home Affairs where the visa is denied; a letter from the educational institution, exit stamp in the passport, boarding pass, etc.