|Uni-Care Uni-Care NZ Student Plan||Per insured Person:|
|Section 1 Medical & Related Expenses (including Evacuation,
Repatriation & Cancellation)
|Section 2 Luggage & Personal Effects
Section 3 Missed Transport Connection
Section 4 Death or Disablement by Injury
Section 5 Personal Liability
Section 6 Kidnap & Ransom
Section 7 Rental Vehicle Excess
|Some Sub Limits Apply to Sections 1 & 2|
|Section 1 Medical & Related Expenses
• Alternative Medical Treatment (per year)
• Optical cover per year (applies only to policies issued for 6 months or longer)
• Treatment of Mental Illness & Counselling (includes cover for attempted suicide)
• Medical Expenses for temporary return to Country of Origin
• Continuing Treatment in Country of Origin (following permanent return home)
• Loss of Deposits (including non-refundable Education Provider fees)
• Repatriation due to Mental Illness, Suicide & Drugs/ Alcohol
• Accompanying Relatives (Includes cover for Pregnancy, Suicide & Drugs/Alcohol)
• In Hospital Personal Cash ($100 per day)
• Funeral Expenses (Includes cover for Pregnancy, Suicide & Drugs/Alcohol)
• False Arrest
• Hijack Cash ($100 per day)
• Emergency Rental Vehicle Return
• Travel Delay
• Search & Rescue
|Section 2 Luggage & Personal Effects|
|• Deprivation of Luggage
• Unauthorised use of Travel Documents
• Money lost or stolen
• Maximum Individual Item Value (unless specified and additional premium paid)
I trust Allianz Care since it is one of the largest insurance companies in Australia, with the medical centres where I only have to pay for what is left from insurance support. (no need to claim later). Besides, those centres are located at the centre of the city, close to schools. Very convenient, right? Credits to Allianz Care for providing reliable medical centres for health check and treatments.
Baek Ah Yeon | University of Queensland
I’ve been living with homestay family for 2 years. I’m now 19, I can move out but I don’t want to leave my host, who has become my family. It feels like I’ve met my second family. Thanks OSHCstudents for sending me to this homestay!
Ariella Pei | University of Canberra
I realised how important insurance was when I started living in Australia. There I switched to using Allianz Care instead of the previous service. Allianz Care is extraordinarily good in its consulting service and customer care. I’ve learned a lot about Australian health care, also I was consulted with mental issues and how to live a healthy lifestyle. I am very happy now.
Chatchawat Paton | Torrent University
Having lived in Australia for 2 years, I’ve been reliant on AHM OSHC to pay for my health care, which supports me for other expenses. Last year, I sent my claim requests for several times and always received the claims within two days. Everything is easy, fast and simple.
Phuong Anh | Victoria University
Thanks to Allianz Care, every time I claimed my medical receipts it processed much more quickly and easily than I expected. I was initially a bit concerned since Allianz Care is more expensive than other insurance companies, but now I can ensure that it is totally worth the money.
Xiaoyu Cheng | Monash University
My homestay was very comfortable and convenient. My host was really kind. He showed me where to shop, which buses to catch, where the nearest train station is, to get off at which station so that I wouldn’t be taken to another suburb. Travelling was easy since the place was close to public transports. It only took 30 minutes to get to my college, actually I could go anywhere easily!
Emma | Macquarie University
When told that I was going to live with an Italian family, I was pretty nervous and doubted whether or not they could speak English well as the local people? Yet it was no longer a problem when I saw them. They knew the problems of people who first came to Australia and always tried to help me. I learned so many things about both Australian and Italian culture and enjoyed tasty Italian meals every time. Awesome!
Jing Zhang | Griffith University