OSHCstudents – As an international student, you can search for a GP on your OSHC provider’s website. Let’s see the detailed instructions below.
- Allianz OSHC
To find a GP on Allianz website, students can access: https://ihfinddoctor.agaassistance.com.au/
- Enter your visa category (Student Visa Holder if a student member)
- Import postcode of the state/territory you are studying and living (4 digits, for example, Campsie, NSW is 2194)
- The system will find all the doctors in the area you select.
- Especially, students can find the details of the clinic on Allianz search system: which services do they have (Skeletal, maternity, X-ray,…), which languages are available, do they consult at home, etc
2. Bupa OSHC
Bupa is also an OSHC provider with excellent customer services. When searching for a doctor at the Bupa website, students will be given directions by selecting “Get Direction”
To find a GP who does direct billing with Bupa, students can access: https://www.bupa.com.au/health-insurance/oshc/members-help-guide/find-a-doctor
Enter the territory/state or postcode to find a GP in your selected area.
3. Medibank and AHM OSHC
Link to find Medibank clinic: https://www.medibank.com.au/health-insurance/find-provider/#/
Link to find AHM clinic: https://www.ahmoshc.com.au/find-provider/#/
Students enter their medical examination needs (hospital, polyclinic, surgical examination, antenatal care, …) -> Enter address or state/territory.
Special features on the search system of Medibank and AHM:
- You can choose the “Members’ Choice” feature to find clinics that are recommended by many people.
- Directions are available for pedestrians, rides, and public transit
Also when you move to another state that is not where you are studying or living. You can also find the nearest GP clinic by state by following the links below:
- Adelaide, SA
- Brisbane, QLD
- Canberra, ACT
- Darwin, NT
- Hobart, TAS
- Melbourne, VIC
- Perth, WA
- Sydney, NSW