OSHCstudents – If you feel unwell and need advice on medical services, you can contact a doctor on your OSHC provider’s Online Doctor App. Read more to see how to download and use this app.
Benefits of OSHC Online Doctor App (Online medical examination and treatment via app)
- Help you reach thousands of healthcare providers with just one click
- Access your prescriptions and arrange to get them at the pharmacy closest to you
- Consult, prescribe medicine to treat diseases during the call, refer you to a specialist when needed
- Issue invoices to pay medical examination fees directly to Medibank or AHM.
If you feel unwell or need medical, mental health advice, and prescription renewal, you can connect with doctors for advice on health problems and online medical examination at home.
OSHC Online Doctor App (Online medical examination and treatment via app) – what services does it include?
- Connects you to a Consultant Doctor 24/7.
- Get prescriptions that include medications for chronic illnesses.
- Consult, determine your medical condition and refer you to the appropriate specialist for you.
- Refer you to the pathologist for each specific disease.
- Connect with a Doctor of the same expertise to jointly evaluate your test results.
- Provide a certificate of consultation – medical examination in accordance with health conditions after the call
- Consult, appoint X-ray, CT Scan… if needed.
Where to download OSHC Online Doctor App?
You can download the app according to your insurance provider at Google Play or from the App Store
For AHM Insurance and Medibank download Medibank & AHM OSHC Online Doctor
Allianz Care Australia insurance download here www.doctorsondemand.com.au
With NIB and Bupa insurance you can download your OSHC management app.
Download the NIB App here https://www.nib.com.au/mobile-apps/.
Download Bupa here https://www.bupa.com.au/tools-and-apps/mobile-apps/bupa-app
If you have any problems, call your insurance provider at the following number:
Allianz care Australia: 1800 814 781
Medibank: 1800 006 745
AHM: 1800 006 745
Bupa: 1300 884 235
NIB: 1800 022 222
You can also find out more information on Australia’s National Directory of Health Services. Here you can find all the medical services that are right for you. Services include:
GP doctor’s clinic (general practitioner)
Covid-19 testing clinics
After hours call 1800 022 222
Emergency number 000
Or go to the hospital closest to you in case of an emergency.
You are international students or foreigners arrive to Australia, or Australian citizens traveling abroad who are looking for OSHC, OVHC, travel insurance, please contact OSHCstudents Team at email: firstname.lastname@example.org and our partners for further information and assistance.